Sunday, April 18, 2010

Designated Pilot Examiner

I am pleased to announce that I am finally in the final stage of completing my training to become the appointed Pilot Designated Examiner for the Portland FSDO office. The final stage is performing Practical Tests for Private and Commercial applicants under the supervision of the FSDO. I have completed the Private portion thanks to Dale Justice and Robert Prinslow who permitted me to perform their Private Practical Tests.

As of now I'm a DPE in Training who is available and looking for a willing Commercial Pilot applicant. If any instructors have students prepared for their Practical Test please contact me. For now the process may be a bit confusing as exams will have to be done subject to the availability of a FSDO Examiner.

It has been a long process but I'm looking forward to offering a much needed service to balloonists in Oregon.

No comments: